Simple Solutions Mathematics is a supplemental series that begins in Kindergarten and extends through Algebra I. Simple Solutions maximizes long-term retention using distributed practice, which reinforces students' learning by systematically revisiting previously-taught material. This strategy enables many students to complete Algebra I by the end of eighth grade.
- Levels K through Algebra I
- 140 lessons, 35 weekly quizzes, and Pre-/Post-Test
- Complete Help Pages in each student edition
(Spanish version available online)
- Only $13.75 each for student editions (sold in class sets); Electronic Teachers' Edition is complimentary with purchase.
- Instructional Resources include slide
presentations for instruction and extra practice.
Call us at 1-877-382-7537 or Email us to request your samples now!